Pages

WELCOME!

Happy 2012!

Welcome, won't you stay a while? There's so much to do, and we hope to share it all with you this year. Design, crafts, frugal living... You'll find this and more at Design-Aholic!

Friday, July 17, 2009

hardrive space

Today I realized, while maybe a year or two ago, 2GB of space on your computer may be TONS, today, it's barely any! With 1.5MB photos a pop, and my snap happy mentality, I've eaten up my meager 80GB macbook harddrive, and a large chunk of my 160GB external, dinosaur (we're talking 2 years old...) harddrive.

SO, I looks at frys.com today, and found a 1TB hardrive that's all fancy pants, and GREEN! Check this out for a deal of the week:

1 TB of space (that's 1000 GB people!) for $87...

But, BUT, the coolest part? It's made with a design that incorporates bamboo, and aluminum. Stylin. Me wants. :-)
Related Posts with Thumbnails