Pages

WELCOME!

Happy 2012!

Welcome, won't you stay a while? There's so much to do, and we hope to share it all with you this year. Design, crafts, frugal living... You'll find this and more at Design-Aholic!

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Thrift Scores: The photos, volume 1

As promised, here are some pictures of the items I scored this past weekend. I didn't photograph the lamps tonight, but will soon. I'm thinking of cleaning up the faux leather looking fabric shades with fabric paint- but what color? The bases are a nice crisp white.

Here's the Thrift Scores, mentioned in this post:










I hope to paint some more tomorrow on the buffet. Work schedules have been hectic, and I'm jumping out of my skin wanting to get it done. I plan to order drawer pulls in the next day or so. Exciting times! Now if I could only quit my day job...
Related Posts with Thumbnails