Pages

WELCOME!

Happy 2012!

Welcome, won't you stay a while? There's so much to do, and we hope to share it all with you this year. Design, crafts, frugal living... You'll find this and more at Design-Aholic!

Monday, June 14, 2010

Rugs Needed!

Now that the flooring is in, I am dying to get some new rugs!  Plus, one of my best friends just bought a new place, and I'm vicariously living through her entire interior decorating project... She's having fun, and it's fun to watch it all come together.

So I was browsing for a smaller version of a rug she purchased, to go right in our entryway, and stumbled across quite a few at Target that I L-O-V-E!  Here's a sample of the great rugs I found:






The very last one is the one my friend purchased, and this photo looks totally different than how awesome it looks in person!

I love the bold patterns, and colors... the brown backgrounds and accents will match the floors, while the other colors add pop to the entryway.  Can't wait to do some rug shopping!  (Did you know that Target has 3200 rugs on their site?!  Holy Moly!)

Oh, and final pictures of the new flooring coming soon!
Related Posts with Thumbnails