Pages

WELCOME!

Happy 2012!

Welcome, won't you stay a while? There's so much to do, and we hope to share it all with you this year. Design, crafts, frugal living... You'll find this and more at Design-Aholic!

Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Beginnings, 2011


2010 was a busy year for us.  No, really.  From basically day one, we were going places, planning events, renovating the house, or dealing with our biggest accomplishment- our little boy.


As 2011 begins, I'm pausing and making sure that I focus on the important things in my life while having some fun, and being responsible fiscally as well.  Those are big goals to have but I'm sure it's possible.

Every day I want to tell those I love just how much I do.  I want to hug and kiss my son, husband, and even the dogs!  I want to keep a clean house, but also keep my sanity.  I will continue to take so many pictures that it makes everyone crazy, and I'll also do my best to be social.

And, on top of this, I'd really like to start blogging again.  Posts will probably be short and sweet again for a while, and maybe only here and there during the time that I start again, but I miss it.  It's an outlet for creativity that I need- Not only posting, but taking some time to view all the great things everyone else completes.

So here's to 2011- new beginnings, and changes abound, and I hope each of you are blessed with a peaceful year. 

Take care,

PS: The winner of the gift tags giveaway from the post back on December 8th was Katie!  There were 3 eligible entries, and Katie won!  Random.org was used to pick the winner.  Enjoy your Cardstore.com items!  Let us know what you picked out!
Related Posts with Thumbnails