Pages

WELCOME!

Happy 2012!

Welcome, won't you stay a while? There's so much to do, and we hope to share it all with you this year. Design, crafts, frugal living... You'll find this and more at Design-Aholic!

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Project Tally Cost: 2011

As I mentioned in my previous post, I am hoping to be more fiscally responsible this year since our expenses are growing with a little one.

One thing I've missed out on through 2010 was decorating, because there was just no time.  I want to revamp our home again in 2011, and I thought a neat project would be to tally the amount spent in 2011 on my projects & decor for the house.

So, on the sidebar now, there will be a Decor Cost: 2011 tally section.  (see it over there, on the right side bar?)  I'll update that after my projects or revamps and purchases for the house are made.  I hope to do a lot with a little... what a game to play!

How do you keep tabs (or not!) on your budgets for decorating and making your house a home?  Do you set goals to spend, or do you put money aside?  Let me know your way of keeping your home fresh, but while being fiscally responsible.

Related Posts with Thumbnails