Pages

WELCOME!

Happy 2012!

Welcome, won't you stay a while? There's so much to do, and we hope to share it all with you this year. Design, crafts, frugal living... You'll find this and more at Design-Aholic!

Saturday, August 29, 2009

All I did was ask...

Total win today- I decided to start asking for a discount at the stores I visited. 1 store was having a 50% sale today on everything, and I left with some old, awesome colored sheet music books I intend to frame. At the next store, I asked for a discount on some furniture, and walked away with a coffee table, and an end table, for a total of $20. Yes, $20.

Pictures to come.

AND- just re-adjusting the guides to the drawers on the buffet, and then, assembled! Full pictures should be ready tomorrow, when it's put together. I'm biting my nails in anticipation- I love it when it's in peices, and I'm hoping I love it even more when it's put together... :-)

Until then, fume headache has taken over, and I'm out to look at my new issue of BHG. (it snuck in my cart at the grocery store last night.)

PEACE OUTSIDE!
Related Posts with Thumbnails