Pages

WELCOME!

Happy 2012!

Welcome, won't you stay a while? There's so much to do, and we hope to share it all with you this year. Design, crafts, frugal living... You'll find this and more at Design-Aholic!

Sunday, March 20, 2011

With a forecast like that...

Can I briefly share AGAIN why we got hardwood floors and Stainmaster carpet?

Take a look at this:


 And these guys:



And this (nope still haven't redone the backyard)


All of that adds up to THIS, constantly: MUDDY PAW PRINTS.



The black dog comes barreling around corners, and gets her muddy feet up on the baseboards, and the walls!  How the hell?

...I'm constantly sweeping.  However, there's some satisfaction knowing that it's not going into carpet and hiding.  At least it's easy to clean off!


So, of course, I'm in love with my Shark Steam Mop (that I got on clearance at Target!  Woop!)



All of this, to make it a better place for him:


So yes, I love the Rain, and therefore I love my hardwood floors.  The end.


Related Posts with Thumbnails