Pages

WELCOME!

Happy 2012!

Welcome, won't you stay a while? There's so much to do, and we hope to share it all with you this year. Design, crafts, frugal living... You'll find this and more at Design-Aholic!

Friday, June 26, 2009

Bargain Hunter

After a long year plus, my shopping trip to HomeGoods yielded exactly what I wanted- Brown Leather 24" bar stools, at a great price: $79/ea. And while I may have seen the same stools elsewhere before, I finally felt compelled to open my wallet and purchase these badboys!

When I got home, after basking in my shopping find glory, I realized, hey, I'm kinda good at this! Whether its the cheery wreath, or the bold platter, or the leather bench, I'm a bargain nut. I love to find an awesome item at an awesome price.

More on those later, and pictures to follow.
Related Posts with Thumbnails