Pages

WELCOME!

Happy 2012!

Welcome, won't you stay a while? There's so much to do, and we hope to share it all with you this year. Design, crafts, frugal living... You'll find this and more at Design-Aholic!

Monday, August 17, 2009

Centsationalgirl.com

I'm stupidly excited about a new blog I found:





I wanted to originally find someone who had made a fabric nailhead headboard (THIS EXACT PROJECT)... low and behold, I think I stumbled upon a blog of who I want to be in 5 years. She has done amazing things with thrift store, flea market, and garage sale finds. She inspired me to step into the local Goodwill store this Sunday, where I low and behold found a great old buffet that I'm about to refinish, and will surely post here.

Hooray!

For now though, take a look at her FABULOUS page. I hope this one evolves one of these days to something great like hers.
Related Posts with Thumbnails