Pages

WELCOME!

Happy 2012!

Welcome, won't you stay a while? There's so much to do, and we hope to share it all with you this year. Design, crafts, frugal living... You'll find this and more at Design-Aholic!

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Orange you glad you stopped by?!

I learned to sew today!  Really, with a machine, and threading, and bobbin winding and all that jazz!

AND, the great thing?  I was so comfortable with it that I tackled a HUMONGOUS project.  Yep.  I sewed four 84" curtain panels today.


I can't wait to reveal the whole project on how to sew them, and how easy these were to make.  I'm tired after a long day up early to watch a friend's munchins, and then learning that scary glorious sewing machine.

So, this post was just a sneak peak at what they look like, and make sure to check THIS POST for my inspiration for what the whole room will look like soon. 


I'll be back with more, so be sure to be on the lookout :)






PS:  Thank you to all my new FOLLOWERS!  You guys all ROCK!  142?  Seriously?  This is amazing!!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails