Pages

WELCOME!

Happy 2012!

Welcome, won't you stay a while? There's so much to do, and we hope to share it all with you this year. Design, crafts, frugal living... You'll find this and more at Design-Aholic!

Monday, January 11, 2010

VOTW Recap + back to human

Welcome to Monday...  errr, for most of us, it's actually closer to Tuesday.  I'm finally starting to feel human again today.  I think I've got cabin fever now, and have watched every show possible on HGTV.  :)

Thanks to all that participated in our first actual VOTW party this past weekend!  The MckLinky is now closed, but stop by the post for the links... they're still active!




I wanted to give a shout out to each of you... I loved stopping by your posts, and learning more about you.  And, be prepared to share another victory this and every FRIDAY!

Shout outs to:

Abbey: Nice work on the clean fridge.  I'm now embarrassed over my own!



Brooke: L-O-V-E that wood + felt artwork.  It's on my to-do list for shurssss...



Childmade: Amazingly thorough tutorial on the cutest Lightbulb Snowmen.  I see this winter decorating is catching on :)



 So, now, what will your victory of the week (VOTW) be for THIS week?!  AND...  Remember, that 100th post is coming soon with a special giveaway.  Stop by over the next few days to get further info.



(and grab the button by saving it to your desktop :)  )



Enjoy this week's posts- back to crafts soon, and a post to show you the new office furniture once I can actually walk around the house on my own.  Z did a good job putting it together with minimal help from my sickly self.  Love him!  :)

Bye for now!

Related Posts with Thumbnails