Pages

WELCOME!

Happy 2012!

Welcome, won't you stay a while? There's so much to do, and we hope to share it all with you this year. Design, crafts, frugal living... You'll find this and more at Design-Aholic!

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Wow, I'm blushing to have been awarded these!

Oh My Goodness.  I'm blushing! 

Over the last few months I've been graciously given 3 blog awards.  Wow!  My blog friends- all you reading are included- are amazing!

First, Kim @ Cheap Chic Home awarded me the Sunshine Award.  The Sunshine Blog Award is awarded to bloggers whose creativity inspires others in the blog world.  I will pass this on to a few bloggers as well!


I pass this award to (blogs I read all the time!):
Domestically Speaking
Fern Creek Cottage


Then, Rene @ Cottage and Vine blessed me with the Beautiful Blogger award.  The Beautiful Blogger Award is passed on to bloggers that inspire others as well!


I pass this award to:
Amanda @ Serenity Now
My Backyard Eden
Girly Stuff


And, I received the Happy 101 award from a few of my favorite real life house bloggers- Amanda @ Little House on the Corner, & Mrs. Chic @ Chic Little House.  This is a great award that is perfect to pass on to other bloggers and can really just make your day! As a bonus, you can list things that make you happy!


I pass this award to:
Casa Haus
 Notes from the Heartland

Love Lee Homemaker

So again, I'm honored to be amongst all you bloggers.  I'm having fun here, and I hope you enjoy the site.  Now, pass yours along too!  :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails