Pages

WELCOME!

Happy 2012!

Welcome, won't you stay a while? There's so much to do, and we hope to share it all with you this year. Design, crafts, frugal living... You'll find this and more at Design-Aholic!

Friday, January 8, 2010

VOTW #2: Victory Of The Week

Allright, y'all!

Here we go for our first REAL posting for the VOTW feature-

The goal of this feature is to have a place for everyone to share their victories and inspire everyone else- big, or small, and over anything you can imagine...  Link up your victory- I can't wait to see what everyone is proud of.  :)

My favorite Post of the past week:






This week, for me, my victory has been realizing that I need to take it easy, and actually taking a few days off when I have been incredibly sick.   Like, sick to the point of not even being able to sit up in bed, and unable to talk.  I haven't been sick like this in ages.  It's important to take the time to heal though.  So, as I write this, I'm excited that I'm feeling better and getting ready for a full weekend (as long as I can keep up the energy!):

1.  Our office furniture came in!  Yay, we go pick that up Tonight or Tomorrow morning
2.  I'm going to attempt to use the sewing machine, and start on the drapes for the front room
3.  I'm going to do a few other small projects around the house, if I don't get too wrapped up in organizing, due to item #1.
4.  I'd like to visit HomeGoods and TJ Maxx.  Maybe the fabric store too?
5.  Wedding dress shopping and lunch with a good friend on Sunday

Too bad my victory posting wasn't on Sunday, so I could claim victory over those 5 items listed above!  I'm just hoping for no re-lapses in this sickness.  That would be no fun!



So folks, go ahead, and show me your victories you're proud of this week.  I'm excited to be inspired especially after a week of doing nothing while sick...  :)






Related Posts with Thumbnails