Pages

WELCOME!

Happy 2012!

Welcome, won't you stay a while? There's so much to do, and we hope to share it all with you this year. Design, crafts, frugal living... You'll find this and more at Design-Aholic!

Sunday, October 25, 2009

My Spaces, part 1

When we moved into our first house, in June 2008, most of the spaces had already been updated.  It was a great choice for our first house, but as the months went on, there were small changes that I started to desire.

Paint went a long way, along with accessories.  Here now, are some of the before and after shots, along with some current shots of the current spaces.  I love continually transforming, so these are always fluid spaces.

Enjoy!

Master Bedroom:

MLS Photo:


Current:


Did you notice the headboard?  See how I made it here.  :)

Master Bathroom:

MLS Photo:


Current:



Dining Room:

MLS Photo:


Current:


Did you notice the buffet and Square mirror?  See how I did it here and here.

Second Bathroom:

Before:


Current:

I love the contrast this bathroom has now!  You don't see them here, but we also added brushed nickel hardware to the cabinet so that it matches the rest of the finishes, and looks more updated.

Living Room:

MLS Photo:


Current:




This isn't exactly a current shot of the living room, but you get the idea.  The brown and blue match up in the front of the house, and you can see both colors well in this photo.  Also, the drapes are gone, and thick wood blinds were added to the windows. 

This post made me realize I need new house photos!  Eek!
Related Posts with Thumbnails