Pages

WELCOME!

Happy 2012!

Welcome, won't you stay a while? There's so much to do, and we hope to share it all with you this year. Design, crafts, frugal living... You'll find this and more at Design-Aholic!

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day, 2010 Announcements :)

2010 is sure to be a year we'll remember.

Today, even more so.  Today is Mother's day- we got to spend the morning with Z's family, I had lunch with mine, and then tonight I'm up for some relaxing.  It's been one of those years so far.

So, I suppose, it's time to spill the beans.  2010 will be a year to remember for us, because, well, we're expecting!  Yep.  Baby W is expected to make his or her glorious arrival sometime in October.  :)


And, if that wasn't enough, we also have our wedding planning going on!  Yep, July is our wedding TOO.

Here's a peak at my dress:


So, that's why it's been so busy around these parts!

I promise to start posting some of our ideas for both the baby and the wedding.  I'm not diving into planning baby stuff until we know the sex (which is still 3 weeks away!)

So, happy Mother's Day, 2010 to all of you mothers and soon to be mothers out there!
Related Posts with Thumbnails