Pages

WELCOME!

Happy 2012!

Welcome, won't you stay a while? There's so much to do, and we hope to share it all with you this year. Design, crafts, frugal living... You'll find this and more at Design-Aholic!

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Stepping back in, slowly

Happy May Day, everyone!


I'm glad to say, I'm slowly stepping back into blogging.  I'll tell you soon what's been going on in the last few months here at our homefront.  There's so much in store.

But, in order to not overwhelm myself, I'm slowly stepping back in.  Like that song: She waded in the water but she didn't get it wet, yet..."  You know the one.  Tell me you know the one.  I'm not crazy am I? :)

Anywho, this is my official, I'm back note to you all.  I hope wherever you are in the world right now that you're enjoying your space, your family/friends, and life.

Thanks for sticking with me, and to my awesome followers that I gained over the last 2 months, even without a post, YOU rock.  :)

Take care all, and soon...
Related Posts with Thumbnails