Pages

WELCOME!

Happy 2012!

Welcome, won't you stay a while? There's so much to do, and we hope to share it all with you this year. Design, crafts, frugal living... You'll find this and more at Design-Aholic!

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Teething Bling: by Smart Mom Jewelry?

Have any of you moms our there seen these before, let alone used them?  They're necklaces with a BPA free rubbery feeling disc on a black cord called "Teething Bling."  I found these on the daily deal website I subscribe to a called "babysteals.com" and it was my first purchase... Seemed like such a great idea.

I ordered two- one in green from babysteals.com (new discount baby/kid item daily!), and got the blue one direct from smartmomjewelry.com, since the color sold out at babysteals.com right away.

So, what do you think?  Good idea?  Will they be slobbery on our chests?



They even come packaged super nice:


Thoughts?! My doctor friend thought they were a great idea.  I have to hope her opinion is worth something too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails