Pages

WELCOME!

Happy 2012!

Welcome, won't you stay a while? There's so much to do, and we hope to share it all with you this year. Design, crafts, frugal living... You'll find this and more at Design-Aholic!

Thursday, August 5, 2010

A little Hemnes for the Nursery

Our nursery isn't going to have much clutter, or much furniture for that matter!  Just the basics, for now- remember when I posted our nursery design board here?

Our Pottery Barn Crib,
Our Dutalier glider & ottoman,
and hopefully soon,

the 8-drawer Hemnes dresser from IKEA:
Remember, here's a quick peek of the nursery design board:


BUT, I thought I would search for pictures of others that had used this piece that I feel is extremely versatile (not to mention, grows with the child) in their own real world settings.  I came across some great features, I now I'm convinced I'm not crazy.








As a side note, I'm thankful it's the end of the day Thursday, because I have the drive and energy to start working on other nursery projects this weekend.  Cross my fingers (yours too?) that this energy streak continues, because with about 9 weeks left, we've got a heck of a lot to do still!

Anyone else out there not use a "traditional" change table, and opt for a dresser instead?  Any pros/cons you'd like to mention?

TIA!  more coming soon... stay tuned!
Related Posts with Thumbnails