Pages

WELCOME!

Happy 2012!

Welcome, won't you stay a while? There's so much to do, and we hope to share it all with you this year. Design, crafts, frugal living... You'll find this and more at Design-Aholic!

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Christmas Pillows

I have to admit that with all the catalogs of great Holiday decor out there, I feel like I could change my whole decor scheme everyday and still not have gone through all the things I love!  There are so many cute, glam, inspirational, and traditional decor throw pillows out there, here are some that I'm loving, and some that I'm sure I could make!





 (detail- it's just felt!  I could do that!)


(DIY Candidate)
(Oh, and by the way, there's a whole series for the holiday in this pattern- stockings, tree skirts, etc.  so cute!)


Who hasn't posted these sentiment pillows from Pottery Barn?  So classic and simple, while elegant at the same time.  I love the Love pillow with the little pocket!


(DIY candidate)
There's a great tutorial on My Backyard Eden that I'll be referring to :)


O Christmas Tree!  Small felt half circles are rounded off, and glued on to this doll of a pillow:


(DIY candidate!)
 From Michael's Handmade Contest, #740 (if you haven't checked this list out yet, you should- tons of neat ideas!)


Silvery Goodness, over at CountryLiving:


(DIY candidate)


Garnet Hill Penguin & Red Mistletoe:




 Pottery Barn's past season metallic word pillows



(DIY candidate)


Gorgeous Silver sequin toss pillow


(any idea how I could make one of these?)


What's your favorite holiday pillow?  Have you made some that hold a special place in your house?  Do share!  :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails