Pages

WELCOME!

Happy 2012!

Welcome, won't you stay a while? There's so much to do, and we hope to share it all with you this year. Design, crafts, frugal living... You'll find this and more at Design-Aholic!

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

First Feature

I just wanted to give a shout out, and a big thank you to Kate over @ Centsational Girl-



I'm not sure if you've checked out her holiday ornament party round-up yet, but the ornament wreath I made was featured!

This one, you know, the "finally wreath":



On top of being featured, I of course got some ideas for next years projects (which start in, what, May?!  I kid... sort of...)


PLUS!  I just found out today, Tierra, of Pebbles & Poppys ALSO featured me on her site!  Thanks!





She profiled the Be-Jeweled Wreath and the Pearl Passion Ornaments:






My favs from the Centsational Girl 2009 Ornament Party Roundup:



(from Decor to Adore very Pottery Barn.  In fact, I gave someone one almost exactly like this a few years ago from PB!)





Anywho, another decor post coming soon, but for now, I really wanted to just show my appreciation for the feature.

Thanks Kate- you're the reason I blog now!  :)


Related Posts with Thumbnails