Pages

WELCOME!

Happy 2012!

Welcome, won't you stay a while? There's so much to do, and we hope to share it all with you this year. Design, crafts, frugal living... You'll find this and more at Design-Aholic!

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

New Feature: Subscriptions!

I'm elated to announce that after a great suggestion from a fellow blogger, Design-Aholic now has an email subscritpion option!

On the left frame, you'll see this image:

Enter your email address, and you'll automatically be sent content that is posted.  Tell your Friends!  Tell your family!  Heck, tell your dog!

Oh, and while I'm at it, I'd like to thank my "followers":  I have reached 20, and couldn't be more happy to have you all here.  Thank you for your support and I'll continue to post for you!  :)



Thanks Terrific 20!  It's because of you that I've hit over 1800 website hits in a little over a few weeks!


-Amy
Related Posts with Thumbnails