Pages

WELCOME!

Happy 2012!

Welcome, won't you stay a while? There's so much to do, and we hope to share it all with you this year. Design, crafts, frugal living... You'll find this and more at Design-Aholic!

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Problem Craft

Ok, Finally I can finish 2 projects that have been pending for, um, 2+ weeks?!  Ugh.

Can you believe it was difficult to find these:



Serioulsy.  I found every other sort of paper clip at all the office stores, dollar stores, everywhere.  Just.not.these.

I finally ordered them at work from our 2" thick office supply catalog.  $10.50 for a box of 36.  I need 4-5 each for the two projects I'm working on, the I'll have plenty for future projects. 

Anyway, stay tuned in the next few days to see how I used them.  Want a hint?  4, 4, 4 pictures in one!  :)

Oh, and Happy New Year!  I can't wait to share all of the pending projects I have, and look forward to meeting more blog friends in 2010.  All the best to and every one of you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails