Pages

WELCOME!

Happy 2012!

Welcome, won't you stay a while? There's so much to do, and we hope to share it all with you this year. Design, crafts, frugal living... You'll find this and more at Design-Aholic!

Monday, December 7, 2009

My Color Love

My color love...

Otherwise known as my Pittsburgh Paint Group (PPG) Fan deck, this baby does double duty to match colors, as easily as it helps me find color pallets for future projects!

The story behind the deck is odd, but the results are nothing but fab.  This trusty tool sits right in my pullout sheet binder, and is always within reach.





I've mentioned my use of color choices on a few posts (herehere, and here), but I wanted to share what all the fuss is about...  :)

Here are some glorious color selection photos:



 

 

Notice those flags on the fan deck?  That's how I mark colors- One side of the deck means it's a color in the house somewhere, while the other side are colors I'm interested in using sometime/somewhere in the house.  :)





So, that's my favorite decorating tool...

What's yours?!
Related Posts with Thumbnails