Pages

WELCOME!

Happy 2012!

Welcome, won't you stay a while? There's so much to do, and we hope to share it all with you this year. Design, crafts, frugal living... You'll find this and more at Design-Aholic!

Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 Was a BLOG of a Great Year

2009:  What a year!  The last few months have been busy to say the least...  Why did I have to find the joy in blogging around the same time as taking a new position at work?!  I don't have nearly enough time to do all the great projects I find online, but in the last 6 months, I have had some great projects I'd love to reflect on.

Trust me, the best is yet to come, but here, (for maybe only my sake?) is a reminder of what 2009 held for me in the way of posts and projects:

JUNE

 My first post ever...


JULY
 The start of the obsession...




AUGUST
 First piece of furniture refinished






SEPTEMBER
 all the ideas are flowing now...






OCTOBER
 starting to really get into this!



 
  
NOVEMBER
 Someone stop me!  (or don't...)




 



DECEMBER
so much more to come...



 

 


Whew!  That's crazy to look back on.  Still feels like I have a million things to share :)


And...

To really ring in the New Year, since I realize there's so much in my life I need to be thankful for, I am starting a new feature.  Every week, it's a Small Victories of the Week post.  I'd love everyone to link up their stories of a victory they had, big or small, complete or not.  I want us to all remember we've got a lot to be thankful for.  :)





Here's a button for you to use to display the feature:




Won't you join the party?  :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails