Pages

WELCOME!

Happy 2012!

Welcome, won't you stay a while? There's so much to do, and we hope to share it all with you this year. Design, crafts, frugal living... You'll find this and more at Design-Aholic!

Friday, February 26, 2010

Easy Friday Night Dinner and Cookies

I was scouring the fridge tonight for something- leftovers, the standard tortellini, or something I could make.  I came up with this quick soup- made from things we had in the fridge, and a can of chicken broth:


Ingredients:
1 can chicken broth
1/2 cup shredded chicken
1/2 cup rice
fresh spinach
cut carrots, about 1/4 cup
small pinch of ground pepper

Simmer on the stove, and enjoy when hot!

 

 

Oh, and for dessert tonight?  I made a package of those betty crocker sugar cookies.  I've had better, but they're alright.  I just sprinkled some white sugar on them before baking.  Yum yum!


Send me your address, and I'll send you a cookie- I've got plenty left- for now :)

Happy Friday!  Stay warm, and dry, out there.
Related Posts with Thumbnails