Pages

WELCOME!

Happy 2012!

Welcome, won't you stay a while? There's so much to do, and we hope to share it all with you this year. Design, crafts, frugal living... You'll find this and more at Design-Aholic!

Monday, February 1, 2010

VOTW Recap: Weeks 4 & 5

Sorry to be so slow to the punch on recapping my favorite feature on the site...

Victory of the Week- our weekly party to link up to those big (or small!) victories we remember we have each week.

We had great turnout again, both in weeks 4 and 5.  I wanted to recap, as I have done in the past those that took the time to link up, so here goes.  Make sure to grab a button, and show the blog world you've been featured!

From this week 5:

Turning socks to shoes @ Home Sweet Home
How creative to turn toddler shirts into baby shoes!  I love them and the colors!

 

By the way, hers really turned out gorgeous:

 
I don't think you need kids to realize that this makes laundry interactive, and I bet I could get a laugh out of Z if I made one of these for the two of us.  :)


Accidental Bedroom Makeover @ The Little Green Bean
And, to round it out, can you believe this bedroom makeover was Accidental?!  Holy Moly!



From week 4:

Wooden LOVE Block Banner @ Childmade
I love how simple it is.  Start with the basics, and add adornment until it's just right.  :)  Another glorious project!



Wooden Block Child's name plates @ Out of Chaos
I love the varying height and texture of these blocks of wood, and the lettering.  Great work!

 

I love felt.  I love cookies.  Marry the two, and throw it together as a craft, and I'm hooked.  So adorable, and the box to top it off.  Genius!


How to "Vintage" baby shoes for display @ Treasures from the Heart
Take a white shoe.  Paint it.  Distress it.  Fold it.  OK, you need some of Barbara Jean's magic too, but I would never have guessed this wasn't a vintage shoe!


So folks, make sure you stop by each and every Friday to add and browse the Victory Of The Week links.  Mr. MckLinky is typically up Thursday nights.  :)


You are all so talented.  Keep linking up, because you inspire me to keep going.  So, Thanks!
Related Posts with Thumbnails