Pages

WELCOME!

Happy 2012!

Welcome, won't you stay a while? There's so much to do, and we hope to share it all with you this year. Design, crafts, frugal living... You'll find this and more at Design-Aholic!

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Oh, the weather in CA

How did we go from THIS:

Beautiful colorful fall trees, and mild temperatures...



To one week later, SNOW?  In the SF Bay Area?  REALLY guys?  Yes.  Really.



 

My commute a month or so back took me through areas of snowy bliss... and I'm still scratching my head.  This has been the coldest winter I remember in all my 27  years...


 shhhh, I didn't take this picture while driving.  I was stopped in traffic.  I promise.
Yes, that red car is covered on the trunk with SNOW.  S.N.O.W.


I love California!

Related Posts with Thumbnails