Pages

WELCOME!

Happy 2012!

Welcome, won't you stay a while? There's so much to do, and we hope to share it all with you this year. Design, crafts, frugal living... You'll find this and more at Design-Aholic!

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Wasted Weekend: Sick as a Dog

You know the best way to waste a weekend?  Be sick. 


I had grand plans for this weekend, thinking I had just a small cold, that would pass in 2-3 days.  I should have known LAST week, when I stayed in bed two days during the work week that this wasn't a normal cold.  It's the cold from Hell.  This is the most energy I've had all day, to type this for you folks, and just let you know that I've got some scheduled posts coming up soon, and that I hope to get back to crafting ASAP.

Special Note: We're almost to post #100!  You better believe there's gonna be a little something extra when that one hits.  Make sure you come back in a few days.  :)

Until then, it's back to bed, hot water, and sweatpants for me.

Ugh.


Related Posts with Thumbnails