Pages

WELCOME!

Happy 2012!

Welcome, won't you stay a while? There's so much to do, and we hope to share it all with you this year. Design, crafts, frugal living... You'll find this and more at Design-Aholic!

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Finally on Facebook: Design-Aholic

Yep, that's right!  Don't get enough Design-Aholic?  Want more?  Want sneak peaks, and extra content?!

Well, Design-Aholic now has a FACEBOOK page!  :)










I have to admit, I've been a bad blogger.  Well, no, I haven't been a bad blogger... I've been a bad blog reader!  I've been so busy with all the upcoming projects (see this post for a quick and dirty list) that I'm days behind reading all my favorites!

So, don't let this happen to you- get updates through your FACEBOOK feed, and direct links back to the site!!!

See you all real soon over there.  :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails